Questions regarding transportation should be directed to Kay Porschet, Transportation Coordinator.
Transportation is provided for pupils in full-day kindergarten through grade 12 in both public and non-public schools as required by law.
- Any student whose behavior is detrimental to the welfare or safety of other students or who refuses to follow directions may be denied the privilege of riding the school bus.
- It is recommended that students arrive at the bus stop ten minutes before the bus is scheduled to arrive.
- Please inform your child to wait a reasonable amount of time for the bus to arrive.
- Please keep in mind that buses may not always arrive on time due to adverse weather conditions ortraffic delays.
- Guidelines for student transportation have been revised. Please refer to student handbooks for details.