Welcome to the Human Resources page for the Milton Area School District.
- Act 34 – The Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Records Check
- The PA State Police web-based application for Criminal Record Check. You must complete this application online and use a credit card to pay the fee. You will need to return to the site to check the status and print your report.
- Act 114 – FBI Criminal History Report
- Applicant must register with Cogent Systems prior to going to the fingerprint site. Use the link below or call 888-439-2486. NOTE: Reason for fingerprinting select “School Districts”.
- Applicant will pay the fee(s) for the fingerprint service and the Criminal History Report. The system provides the report to the employer electronically. If you wish to receive a paper copy of the report you can pay an additional fee for processing.
- Print the confirmation page showing your Registration ID number and proceed to the fingerprint site of choice. You can find the current locations and hours on the Cogent Systems website. Make sure you take the appropriate photo ID(s) or they will not process your application.
- After fingerprinting has been completed you must present the confirmation page to the district human resource department.
- Act 151 – Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Application can be submitted online. Once you enter the link below you will be directed to the Child Welfare Portal where you must create an account or log in if you already have an account. Note: you will need an email address to create an account.
- Paper submissions of the Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance application will still be accepted for anyone who may not have access to the internet. Submit paper applications to: ChildLine and Abuse Registry Pennsylvania Department of Human Service PO Box 8170 Harrisburg, PA 17105-8170 Download the paper form here
- Act 126 – Pa Mandated Child Abuse Recognition & Reporting Training
- As a requirement of employment, if you cannot provide proof of completion of the 3 hr. child abuse training with a previous employer, you must participate in the FREE training option provided by the PA Child Welfare Resource Center to complete the 3 hr. Act 126 training requirement.
- After registering, you will receive an email with login info. After receiving your login info, you can begin the training. Please note – the training does not need to be completed in one sitting.
Please direct any employment/payroll related questions to:
Leanne Loftus, Human Resources Manager, at 570-742-7614 ext. 2003 or by using the contact form below.