Fall 30-Day Attendance Challenge
You may have wondered: What exactly is the 30-Day Challenge?
Please allow us to explain how it worked:
1. Your child(ren) make the greatest effort/commitment to attend school for 30 straight days.
2. When the 30 days are up, the office gathered a report of those students who had perfect attendance.
3. Those eligible students received an incentive reward for completing a job well done.
4. Your child(ren) are gaining many educational opportunities that will last a lifetime!!
These students who attended school regularly, have been shown to achieve at higher levels than students who do not have regular attendance.
Students who meet the attendance challenge will have their names placed in a drawing, to win a package of prizes:
- Certificate for a free, small, Papa John's Pizza
- Free AppleBees Kids Meal
- Free bowling pass (Imperial Lanes, in Milton)
- Free Kids Slushey coupons
- PSA donated books from the book fair.